Purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
When you send us your email address, telephone number, date of birth, the city and country you live in, your application, your CV, portrait, exam certificates and other tests results, we process your personal data to evaluate your candidacy and your suitability for the position, including whether we will invite you to an interview and offer you the job.
If you are not offered the position you have applied for, we will store your data for potential use for other vacancies, unless you delete your information from the database or specifically ask us to delete the data.
If you state any references in your application, we will collect information on you from these referees, including other information regarding your professional experience and expertise.
The legal basis for the processing is consent in accordance with article 6(1)(a)
of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Usually, we will collect the information directly from you. In other cases, we will also collect information on you from other references stated in your application and/or other publicly available sources such as LinkedIn.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be shared with Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma 's employees who are involved with the specific recruitment process.
Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma may share your data with its data processor(s), [including e.g. our service supplier, Recruitio, and their hosting suppliers]. In such case, Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma warrants that the necessary data processing agreements have been concluded in accordance with the requirements thereto in article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation. Article 28 stipulates that data processors must implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure that the processing fulfills the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and ensures protection of your rights.
Your personal data may further be disclosed to public authorities to the extent this is a legal obligation and is necessary to fulfil the assignment imposed on Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma , or is necessary for us to able to follow a legitimate interest.
Third country transfers
[One/two/several] of our data processors, including Recruitio as the supplier of our recruitment system, use sub-data processors located in the US. The required guarantees for transfers of data to the US have been obtained though the [EU Commission's standard clauses in accordance with article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation] and the sub-data processor's under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield pursuant to article 45 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Retention period regarding personal data
Your personal data will be deleted, when there is no purpose for a continuous retention.
The received applications from applicants, who have been offered the position, will be stored during the entire employment period and will as a general rule be deleted no later than 3 months after the expiry of the employment. Before the deletion, you will receive a notice thereon. Your data will be deleted from the database, unless you renew your consent to Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma which will then store your personal data during the subsequent 6 months.
We reserve the right to store your personal data for a longer period of time than stated above, if it is deemed necessary to establish, assert or defend a legal claim.
Your right to access, edit and/or delete your personal data
In order to create transparency regarding the processing of your personal data, we, as the Data Controller, must inform you of your rights.
When we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right of access: As data subject, you are entitled at any time to request to receive information on e.g. which information we have registered on you, for which purpose the information has been collected, which categories of personal data and receivers of information there are, and from where the data originate.
- The right of rectification: As data subject, you have the right to have inaccurate data on you corrected by us without undue delay. If you become aware of errors in the information we have registered on you, we recommend that you contact us by writing in order to have the inaccuracies rectified.
- The right to deletion: In some situations, you have the right to have some or all of your data deleted by us, provided that certain conditions have been fulfilled. If you e.g. withdraw your consent and we have no other legal basis to continue the processing. If a continuous processing of your data is necessary, e.g. to comply with our legal obligations or to raise, assert or defend a legal claim, we are not obligated to delete your personal data.
- The right to restriction of processing: In some situations, as the data subject you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data to only cover storing, if you e.g. believe that the data we process on you are inaccurate.
- The right of data portability: As data subject, you are in some situations entitled to have the personal data you have provided to us delivered in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to transfer these personal data to another data controller.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact our DPO (email@example.com)
Your right to withdraw your consent
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you want to withdraw your consent, please log on to the system by using the user name and password or send a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented appropriate technical ad organizational security measures against the accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, change or deterioration of the personal data and against unauthorised disclosure and misuse of the personal data.
Only employees with an actual need of access to your personal data to perform their job will gain access to your personal data.
Your right to complaint to the supervisory authority (the Danish Data Protection Agency)
You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K, if you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal data. A complaint can be e.g. be submitted by email to email@example.com or by telephone on + 45 33 19 32 00. For further information, please visit https://www.datatilsynet.dk/forside/.